Saturday, April 3, 2010

What's love got to do with it?

Ok, I told everyone last week that I would blog on this topic this week. And I was kind of sort of onto a good plot last week and might be tomorrow, but I just spent 4 straight hours on my less than fancy schmancy bike, and I'm sore and not thinking too clearly. I did have a few thoughts on the topic while riding, however, so will share them with you. And yes, I know, haiku isn't done in stanzas. These aren't stanzas - they're separate haiku. If you feel like putting them together, I can't stop you, and am frankly too tired to try.

Happy Passover, Easter, Nowruz, Holi or whatever you celebrate this season. But by all means, celebrate something!


Second Chances
Great meeting last night
Talk turned to second chances
Glad that I got mine

Spring Ride
Riding by the stream
Children laugh at diving fowl
Spring flowers dancing

Passover
Late Seder feast
Noodle Kugel, Matzoh balls
Family thankful

Love
People often ask
What has love to do with it?
I say, "I don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment